PC EFTPOS is the Verifone Integrated Payment solution for the Verifone Network. PC EFTPOS works with a wide range of Verifone payment devices and POS software / hardware configurations and offers the ability to support multiple POS lanes in one or more locations. PC EFTPOS streamlines eftpos payments by combining a single point of entry for transaction detail with high-speed transaction processing, and a combined POS and EFTPOS receipt. PC EFTPOS is suitable for businesses of any size looking to simplify their eftpos payments.
- Supports debit, credit card and loyalty card schemes, and manual PAN entry
- Purchase, cash-out, and refund
- Full redundancy/fallback
- Electronic Offline Voucher (EOV) processing
- Electronic Journaling
- 3DES/EMV compliant
- Centralised reporting
- Historical and current settlement
- Supports Multi-Merchant
- Hardware options - all PCI PED approved devices, with options for ECR or USB
- Full customer support from the EFTPOS NZ 24/7 Technical Helpdesk
- Shared receipt printing
- Minimises cost of communications
The PC EFTPOS Software Development Kit offers two interface methods for developers:
ENZEFT.OCX is the programmer interface to the Integrated PC EFTPOS product for Windows 7 (32 & 64 bit), Windows 8 and 8.1, Windows 10 work stations and Windows Server - 2003, 2008, 2012 (Thin Client). ENZEFT.OCX is an OLE-2 compliant ActiveX control that may be utilised by developers with 32-bit development tools.
Electronic File Interface
The Electronic File Interface (EFI) is an alternative to using the OCX to integrate a POS and PC EFTPOS. Where EFI is enabled, the POS and PC EFTPOS share a predetermined folder to transmit and retrieve electronic files.