Wi-Fi, 3G/4G and countertop grab-and-go options available
Fast, easy set-up
Safe and secure
Local 24/7 technical support
Features at a glance
- Easy to use and navigate – just like using a smartphone!
- Sleek design
- ‘Keyless’ virtual PIN pad with large keys for easy PIN entry. More resistant to liquid damage and easier to clean and sanitise
- Backup SIM keeps you covered if your Wi-Fi goes down
- Fast charging and long battery life
- Email your EFTPOS receipts instead of printing them with e-Receipting
- Enhanced transaction reports
- Add a searchable reference to your transactions
- Lower your cost of accepting payments with surcharging, including for contactless transactions
- Search for a particular transaction by tapping the card used and then reprint/resend the receipt or start a refund
- Manage higher value refunds in your business with manager and cashier refund limits
- Credit and debit cards
- Purchase and cash-out
- Contactless cards and mobile wallets
- MOTO transactions
- Surcharging, including for contactless transactions
Connectivity & security
- Real-time remote updates
- Offline mode
- PCI PTS 5.X approved, compliant until 2029
- Connect to New Zealand’s most affordable payment network
Unboxing the T650p
What’s in the box
- T650p EFTPOS terminal
- Charging base
- Ethernet cable
- Quick Start Guide
- Screen cleaning cloth
- Paper roll
- Notification bar – See alerts, battery level, connectivity status and more in the bar at the top of the screen. Swipe down from the Notification bar to view the Quick Settings panel.
- Card swipe – This is where your customers swipe magstripe cards.
- Navigation keys – These keys help you quickly navigate to different screens on your T650p.
- Card insert – Chip card slot.
- Volume buttons – Adjust the volume of sounds and alerts.
- Power/ Accessibility mode button – Power your terminal off and on, lock and unlock your terminal and wake your terminal from sleep mode. Pressing this button on the side of the terminal for 1 second at the Present Card screen will enable Accessibility mode.
- USB-C charging port – Port for a USB-C charging cable.
- Headphone jack – Customers can use headphones to hear prompts and alerts if they wish.
- Paper roll cover – This is where you insert EFTPOS paper rolls for receipt printing.
- Contactless card reading area – If you have contactless-enabled, customers paying by contactless can tap here to make payment.
Quad-core Cortex A7 1.1 GHZ
2 GB / 16GB; optional 1GB/8GB
5.5” Color LCD 1280×720 HD resolution, capacitive touch screen with screen rotation
Verifone Secure Android OS, based on Android 8.x
208mm L x 84mm W x 64mm H, weight 363g
WIFI: 5 GHZ+2.4 GHZ, Bluetooth® 4.2 low energy, 4G LTE
Battery: 7.2V, 2600mAh
Thermal printer supports 40 mm diameter x 58 mm roll
Integrated Front: 0.3MP CMOS
Integrated Rear: 5MP CMOS
PCI PTS 5.X approved